The Parrot ANAFI AI
4G CONNECTIVITY IN AN INDUSTRIAL DRONE
THE RMUS PARROT ANAFI AI PACKAGE INCLUDES
Parrot ANAFI AI aircraft
Parrot Skycontroller 4
International USB-PD fast charger
Two (2) USB-C to USB-C cables (charging and pairing)
Two (2) USB-C to Lighting cables (for connection to iOS devices)
1 Spare set of propellers
ANAFI AI Manuals/documentation.
The Parrot ANAFI AI changes the game. Its 4G internet connectivity results in a robust data link allowing the ANAFI AI to operate in large areas or near metallic structures and buildings without losing its connection. Combined with a 48mp 1/2” CMOS sensor and a Quad Bayer colour filter pattern, the AI is specifically suited for inspection and photogrammetry.
- Flight time of 32 minutes, a maximum speed of 16 m/s (34 mph) and a weight of just 898 g (1.98 lb)
- ANAFI AI’s Quad Bayer 48 MP sensor delivers survey-grade accurate 2D and 3D models with the same precision as a 1″ 20Mp sensor while flying 1.5 times higher.
- Pictures can be captured at 1fps, 2x faster than any other drone in the market
- Embeds a Secure Element in the drone and the Sky Controller 4 keeping the 4G link encrypted
- Service Ceiling: 5000 m. Rain Resistant (IPX3). Temperature range -10 °C to +40 °C
- Maximum horizontal speed: 16 m/s (34 mph), Maximum vertical speed: 6 m/s (13 mph)
- Maximum wind resistance: 12.7 m/s (28.4 mph)
- The drone unfolds, powers on and connects securely to its controller in 60 seconds
- Powered by FreeFlight 7, ANAFI’s acclaimed piloting software
- Open source SDK for custom application development