The Geometrics MagArrow
PRECISE MEASUREMENT IN A TINY, LIGHTWEIGHT PACKAGE
REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR MAGNETIC SURVEYING CAPABILITY
WITH THE GEOMETRICS MAGARROW
A robust yet flexible system that can adapt to changing field conditions and new user workflows. Simple operation in the field. Simply program survey details into your UAS software, turn the MagArrow on and fly.
The MagArrow UAS-enabled magnetometer sets a new standard for UAS magnetic surveys. The MagArrow is engineered to simplify surveys that are difficult due to the various limitations of pilot-on-board surveys and ground surveys. Totally independent of the UAS, the MagArrow is a robust system consisting of an aerodynamic, light-weight carbon fiber shell with internal electronics including the MFAM™ magnetic sensors, GPS, and IMU and self-contained power.
- The MFAM™ is a two sensor module inside the MagArrow capable of highly precise measurement inside an extremely lightweight package.
- Once airborne, preprogrammed GPS waypoints carry the MagArrow in altitude stable survey lines. Once mission is complete, data from the MagArrow is wirelessly downloaded to your computer.
- 1000 Hz sample rate and synchronized on-board GPS allow it to function independently of the UAS
- Fast sample rate, allows surveys to be completed at speeds up to 10 m/s with samples collected every 1cm
- Lightweight: Weighs only 1 kg, allowing a flight time 20% longer than a 2.5 kg-payload UAV
- Low Power: A single 1800 mAh lithium polymer battery will power the system for 2 hours, outlasting multiple UAV flights. Batteries are hot-swappable