The Emesent Hovermap LiDAR HF1
WITH AUTONOMOUS DRONE OPERATION
THE HOVERMAP IS RE-WRITING MINING TECHNOLOGY, MAKING IT SAFER, MORE EFFECTIVE AND MORE PROFITABLE
Hovermap utilises Simultaneous Localisation and Mapping (SLAM) algorithms instead of heavy and expensive GPS/INS hardware. It brings accurate 3D mapping to GPS-denied environments such as underground, indoors or in proximity to large structures.
LiDAR data is logged on-board and post-processed to generate 3D point clouds
Highly accurate point clouds enable generation of complex 3D structures or volumetric calculations of stock piles and underground mine structures
Hovermap is a self-contained payload which includes a rotating LiDAR with on-board processing to analyse and act upon LiDAR data in real-time. It can be mounted to any drone as a passive LiDAR mapping solution or interface it with the DJI Matrice M300 on the previous pages and enjoy superbly accurate, autonomous underground flight capability.
- Improve safety and reduce risk. Keep personnel away from brows, confined spaces or heights. Send a Hovermap enabled drone on an autonomous mission into stopes, drawpoints, shafts or other high risk workplaces. Safely check drill angles and confirm bund heights and locations.
- Rotating LiDAR provides an omni-directional field of view, ensuring 3D data is collected in all directions. 3D Data is collected consistently while greatly reducing shadows. Investigate convergence monitoring and perform rock mass classifications. Output high accuracy volumetrics for over/under break, reconciliations and stockpile paste scheduling.
- Map stopes and other inaccessible areas in minutes rather than hours. Confirm backfill volumes and heights, improve scheduling and backfill design or reduce production interruptions with a rapid scan that can quickly identify remaining stope volumes.
- On-board intelligence and computational capabilities continuously collect and archive data. Rapid Data processing delivers in-field results
- Spherical Field of View – map and avoid collisions below, above and all around
- Integrate mission objectives with additional sensors such as cameras or gas monitors for further data analytics.
- With world leading LiDAR mapping and robust drone autonomy,
Hovermap produces reliable, accurate data which integrates seamlessly with existing workflows, to enable new analytical insights.