The DJI Zenmuse P1
INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES FOR MAXIMUM ACCURACY
INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES ON A 3-AXIS STABILIZED GIMBAL
FOR A NEW LEVEL OF EFFICIENCY AND ACCURACY
RMUS P1 training covers all aspects of operating the DJI P1 Payload including: specs, hardware, activation, firmware updates, creating and running automated missions, file structure and processing workflows. The P1 supports the following lenses:
• DJI DL 24mm F2.8 LS ASPH, FOV 84°
• DJI DL 35mm F2.8 LS ASPH, FOV 63.5°
• DJI DL 50mm F2.8 LS ASPH, FOV 46.8°
All three feature a lens hood and balancing ring/filter.
The Zenmuse P1 integrates a full-frame sensor with interchangeable fixed-focus lenses on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. Designed for photogrammetry flight missions, it takes efficiency and accuracy in exploration to a whole new level.
- Verify data quality immediately post-flight by checking the position data and number of the images acquired, as well as RTK status and positioning accuracy
- Gather information across large areas in real-time using DJI Terra so that teams can make crucial decisions quickly on site
- 45MP Full-frame Sensor at a pixel size of 4.4μm plus DJI’s low-noise, high sensitivity imaging extends your daily operational time
- Comprehensive RMUS Zenmuse P1 training course available to get the most out of your P1
- Smart Oblique Capture, where the gimbal automatically rotates to take photos at the different angles needed
- TimeSync 2.0 aligns the camera, flight controller, RTK module, and gimbal at the microsecond level for unparallelled accuracy
- The P1 features a global mechanical shutter and fast 1/2000 shutter speed –take a photo every 0.7 s during your flight. 24/35/50 mm lenses are interchangeable (with factory calibration).