Boston Dynamics SPOT Enterprise
ALL TERRAIN REMOTE INSPECTION
THE SPOT ENTERPRISE PACKAGE WITH RMUS SUPPORT
Spot Enterprise comes equipped with self-charging capabilities and the Spot Dock, allowing automated inspection tasks and data collection missions.
Additional Enterprise upgrades include expanded range in Autowalk missions, greater WiFi support, and a dock-based ethernet connection to quickly offload large mission data sets. RMUS can help you with mission specific applications, and determine the best payloads to fit your needs, providing use case applications prior to purchase.
Spot Enterprise is designed to fully automate inspection of hazardous environments. The robot comes equipped with self-charging capabilities and a dock, allowing it to perform longer inspection or data collection missions with no human interaction. In addition to basic Spot capabilities, the Spot Enterprise has upgraded hardware, further improving safety, communications, and behavior in hazardous environments.
- Spot has a proven track record of supporting remote operation and autonomous sensing across a variety of industries, and is remarkably intuitive, enabling you to focus on the job you do best.
- Carry payloads on unstructured or unknown terrain
- Out-of-the-box tablet controller enables the creation of basic autonomous missions through Autowalk, a feature where the user can create predefined routes for Spot to follow.
- The Spot system has been audited by third party security experts. Messages between the robot and clients, as well as all data logged by the robot, are encrypted.
- Quadruped robot that climbs stairs and traverses rough terrain with unprecedented ease, yet is small enough to use indoors.
- Software Development Kit (SDK) to create your own applications for teleoperation, integrate payloads, and design full autonomy systems.
- Inspect dangerous, inaccessible, and remote environments
- Automate data collection at your facility